Monday, July 26, 2010

My dance shoes came in

My Celebrity two tone dance shoes recently had been showing the wear and tear that 5 years of dancing will cause, so it was time to find a new pair of shoes. The shoes had to be wide width (I have 'duck feet' lol), 10 1/2, two toned (I'm a swingkid), and above all comfortable.

After much searching I came across the Step One Shoes site. They can make shoes to your specifications and have a variety of styles. After a short search on the site, I found exactly what I was looking for and ordered a new pair of two tone wingtips. The picture here doesn't do the shoes justice, btw. They look 100 times better!

To make a long story short, once the order is made, it takes a few weeks for the shoes to arrive since they are custom made. The shoes did arrive in a few weeks and all I can say is "WOW!" These shoes look great and more importantly feel great. The shoes themselves are light and won't weigh you down on the dance floor. I'm probably going to order another pair soon.

Do you have a good experience like this that you'd like to share? I'm sure other folks would like to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment