Monday, July 26, 2010

Carol Craven's Weekly Dance Survey - July 25, 2010

Carol's Weekly Dance Survey for the week ending July 25, 2010 is out. Here are the top ten dances:
  1. Hey Soul Sister [video] - 32/I/4 - Ruben Luna & Bracken Ellis Potter
  2. Bobbie With an I [video] - 48/eI/2 - Rachael McEnaney
  3. Dog-gone Blues [video] - 48/I/4 - Jo Thompson Szymanski, Michele Burton, and Michael Barr
  4. Quarter after One [video] - 56/I/4 - Levi J Hubbard
  5. American Cowboy [video] - 64/I/2 - Peter Metelnick & Alison Biggs
  6. Rain Against My Window [video] - 32/I/4 - Michael Barr
  7. Oh! Ruby [video] - Phr/I+/? - Debbie McLaughlin
  8. Walking In The Rain [video] - 64/eI/4 - Maggie Gallagher
  9. NY Cha [video] - 64/IAdv/2 - Neville Fitzgerald & Julie Harris
  10. Gave It All Away [video] - 32/I/4 - Maggie Gallagher


1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Am on line-dance sabbatical at present but try to keep one toe in a dance shoe! Looked at all the videos - some of the dances I have seen, some I have not! Love all of them! Think it's great that you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete