Tuesday, February 28, 2012

More new dances!

Today my Facebook dancing friends introduced me to a few new dances that are lots of fun to do, and I wanted to share them with you.

The first dance is titled Lover's Night and is danced to the song Love's Gonna Make It Alright by George Strait. Karl-Harry Winson choreographed this 32 count 4 wall improver dance.




The second one shared is a nice waltz by the name of Loving You!, written by Niels Poulsen. Neils' dances goes to Martina Mcbride's song I Can't Stop Loving You and is a 48 count intermediate level dance.




Finally, we have John Robinson's newest creation, Party @ My Place. John's all about fun, and this dance shows it! It's a 32 count 2 wall beginner level dance done to the song 1234 (R.I.O. Video Edit) (by Carlprit). Check the video out and see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment