Tuesday, March 20, 2012

This week's new dances

Hi everyone and welcome to my picks for favorite new dances for this week!

Let's start off with my favorite of the bunch, a dance with the name of Late Night Bimbo. How can you not like a dance with a name like that? Seriously, I like this dance by Debbie McLaughlin and the music (Late Night Bimbo by Ida Corr) she choreographed it to.




Next up is Love You in a Barrel, choreographed by none other than Niels Poulsen. Neils' dance has an east coast swingy feel to it and is danced to the song Love You in a Barrel by the Lennerockers. It's a 64 count intermediate level dance that you should enjoy!




Finishing up this week's dance is Sunshine Jig by Larry Bass. I have a bit o' the Irish in me and this dance hits the spot. It's danced to the song Tell Me Ma by the group ShamRock.




Thanks go out to all of the choreographers that write all of these wonderful dances! Thanks also goes out to all of the folks who stop by my blog for a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment