Saturday, November 5, 2011

Havelock line dance list - 11/9

From Nan:

Here is the playlist for the Wednesday Nov 9 line dance in Havelock. I surely missed dancing this past Wed and look forward to seeing all this coming week. $3 each.

I know a few who already have let me know they will be unable to attend on the 16th. If you know you will not be able to attend, if you could let me know so we can decide if we have enough to get together for the 16th. Don't forget we will not be dancing on the 23rd, the night before Thanksgiving.

Also we need to decide which Wed in Dec we can meet prior to our 7 dance time to have Christmas dinner together . Let me know your preference--Dec 7, 14, or 21st.

Thanks. See you on Wed. Take care. Nan



Click on the image for larger version

No comments:

Post a Comment