Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Regional Line Dance Workshop - Stantonsburg NC




When: July 10, 2010
Where:Susan's Place
Stantonsburg, NC
Cost: $5.00 for one session only
 $7.00 for both sessions

Beginner/Easy Intermediate Session: 11:00 - 1:00
Intermediate/Advanced Session: 1:00 - 6:00

Please let me know if you are planning to attend the Beginner/Easy Intermediate Session starting at 11:00 by emailing me at the address below. I would like to have an approximate number of people attending so I can plan accordingly. The dances we have planned for the Intermediate/Advanced Session will be harder Intermediate to advanced dances so I would like to have something for everyone who attends. Anyone needing directions, please let me know.

Water and Soft Drinks will be available for $1.00. Please bring snack food to share during the day.

HAPPY DANCING!
dancerlady@embarqmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment